Win a Main Line Steam Day Out with Rail.co.uk and Vintage Trains on April 14
Our competition has now ended and the winners have been announced.
Pannier Ramble Around the Midlands
Our competition has now ended and our winners have been announced.
Congratulations to our 2 winners:
Nathan Quarterly & Mick Collinson.
Thanks for entering!
Diary Date – June Railfest Special
Don’t forget our affiliated website,
, has sponsored the National Railway Museum Railfest in June and Vintage Trains are running a steam excursion to the event in York on June 9.
Prizes Worth £300!
Tickets on this train are strictly limited and rail.co.uk is grateful to Vintage Trains for making two pairs available and on sale at £70 each on this unusual service.
The winners may be able to upgrade to full dining seats or first class by arrangement - if available with Vintage Trains on payment of a supplementary payment. If this option is required, all the arrangements will be made between the winners and Vintage Trains.
How Do You Win?
Answer this simple question:
Which Vintage Trains main line service is using THREE steam locomotives in one day to climb the fearsome Bromsgrove Lickey Bank
Enter your answers via our
6th April 2012 at 5:30pm
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be received via www.facebook.com/rail.co.uk
- There is a pair of tickets to giveaway.
- This prize draw will include all entries submitted until 5.30pm on 6th April 2012. Prizes will be distributed in advance of travel on 14.04.12
- Only one entry per person will be counted.
and related companies are excluded from this promotion.
- www.rail.co.uk reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The prize is a pair of tickets to travel on the Vintage Trains main line steam charter train from Tyseley service on 14.04.12, subject to availability.
- Travel to and from the train station is not included and is the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner with the correct answer will be drawn at random and contacted by phone, email or in writing by 10.04.12.
- The prize must be accepted within 2 days of the date of notification. In the event of non acceptance within the specified period the prize awarded will be re-allocated to the next randomly drawn valid entry.
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash or credit alternative prizes are offered. www.rail.co.uk reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- The judge's decision is final. Any correspondence will only be entered into at the discretion of the promoter.
- By entering this promotion, you agree to take part in any publicity related to the competition and agree to the personal data you supply being used by www.rail.co.uk to administer the promotion and for market research purposes.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost via Internet malfunction.
- This promotion is governed by English law.
- The giveaway is open to people over the age of 18 in the UK only.
- This competition is promoted by Vintage Trains, 670 Warwick Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2HL.
- No purchase necessary.
Please ensure you read all of the booking and travel terms on the Vintage Trains website before you apply, these must be adhered to in order to travel. These can be found here: